In February, On The Town looked for things to do on a cold and rainy day … Like a Surfing Safari – only a virtual Modernism surfing on the web! Here are the web sites that were mentioned. Despite Facebook… Most are still around and successful today!
A Safari of MidMod Surfing!
- Yesterland (Retro Disneyland)
- Laughing Place (Disney past, present and future)
- Las Vegas History site (The complete Strip History)
- Roadside America (Plan your next trip)
- Roadside Peek (More oddball places to visit)
- Great Googie! (Fantastic Fifties and Sixties Architecture)
- Drive Ins (one of the most comprehensive sites)
- TV Party (here’s a story about a man name brady)
- Jump The Shark (Then ultimate in TV trivia discussions)